a:hover {letter-spacing: 0px; cursor: cell;} keep me on
project

Blog Opened Since: 0704



"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it." -- “Oscar Wilde”

TAG?


Happy Birthday To Me!!!
@ Wednesday, June 21, 2006 6/21/2006 01:46:00 AM

It's all about 19th of June

The early birthday surprise celebration .Apparently, Gary learned how to sneak behind my back and plan my birthday celebration without my finding out. By casually suggesting that we go out to eat. After lunch. The waiter kinda spoiled my birthday surprise by bringing the forks and plates out early..how dumb is that...but I'm still die happy that you guys got me one...A big thank you to you guys...



the very exp Lunch at Italiannies 1U...


surprise!!yeah another choc mud cake...my fav...woohoo!!!


a joint birthday surprise with another proud Gemini-Joshua


the million dollar smiles...Eeeewd...


And that's not it...just when I thought we were finished celebrating my birthday. Seiw Ling gave me another surprise...Dinner at the Beach Garden. Too bad no pictures were taken...
But I have had a great birthday week thanks to my family and friends!

________________________________________

Well I must admit, that day was more bitter sweet than usual...Puffy-eyed and tired I sit here and reflect on the day's events. I've lost my dog, my best friend,my little girl. I've lost a piece of myself.I should be rejoicing at the fact that today is my birthday, the more important, is joyful.. but I cannot.I feel ashamed in worrying so much about my dog on such an important day.Something in me still says it's okay.She may be still alive.It is a constant battle between these things. She probably felt little comfort in hope when she was away. She was probably alone and stayed that way.I miss her terribly. I miss that she used to follow me around. I miss her funny personality. I miss her jealousy over Mimi my other dog. I miss her playfulness and her prissiness.I mentioned to my father that I was taking the loss so hard. He said, "After all she's just an animal. She's just a dog. Why does it hurt so much?" Well Kiki is not just an animal...She's my daughter...my baby girl.A bond is a bond. Human,animal or a thing. When the bond gets broken, it's a reason to mourn...My thoughts are barely coherent, even to myself. I have attempted to collect them but this is to the best of my ability at this time....May God Bless Her a better life... Blow the candles....
0 comments