a:hover {letter-spacing: 0px; cursor: cell;} keep me on
project

Blog Opened Since: 0704



"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it." -- “Oscar Wilde”

TAG?


well...i've been tagged...
@ Sunday, June 04, 2006 6/04/2006 12:59:00 AM

1- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2- Need to mention the sex of the target
3- Tag 8 victims to play this game and leave a comment on there comments saying they've been tagged
4- If tagged the second time there's no need to post again


The Seductress
One might argue looks aren't that important.But they are...a delightful first impression is important...just to name a few...this is wat i first look in a person...
sexy eyes,full pouty lips,million dollar smile,smooth and wavy long hair... long legs,firm boobs and ass...healthy and tan skin...
meet 5 of those criteria...u r ready to kill...haha well...at least u manage to melt me 1st.. haha

come clean
yes...a clean look...a clean body...a clean heart...dirty??awh!! grooming is so important ...i juz can't stand dirty people...not 2 mention the smell...to me this is most important...a compulsory...

Soul mate
I want my lover to be my soul mate. I'd like her to be able to read my thoughts and know what's on my mind without me saying it.... to be sensitive enough to pick up mood changes or facial movements and interpret them correctly and do something about them.I'd like to be able to be with someone who communicates her thoughts and feelings ...you see I TALK... I think we've all learned that about me. The thing is, I don't want to be the only one talking in a conversation... or the only one making sense, lol

ComPassionate
~She needs to be attentive to me, show the world she's crazy about me and not be afraid to show love and affection in public.She better be able to feel something when bad things happen to other people. or to me.
~ I want to be with someone who has a flame in her heart that fuels on everyday, that gives her the strength and determination to overcome all obstacles that lie in his path with ease.

good girl,conservative aka a virgin
responsible...know what she's about, her value and know what's right... A good rational girl...that says it all...well...call me old-fashion..we r in living in a modern and upbeat society bla bla bla...look at Jessica Simpson ....she gave it up for Nick Lachey after they got married...at my age this time...i think girls around my age should still be a virgin...unless u r a cheapskate! oops...don take it too seriously if u r not one...it's just my thoughts...haha

age does matter
a yr or two is fine...4 is the limit...just imagine...CRAZY MEN AND AUNTIES....it's just so wrong...o' right i'm conservative...

a Stepford wife...
Okay, not in the crazy-robot-yes-my-husband way...oh well....there is nothing wrong with the yes my husband way tho...I want my house to be a showcase, no clutter, everything matches (but not too much) ,the lighting perfect, the meals lovely and we actually eat on the dining room table. I want people to envy me...haha Is it bad that I want perfection? I don't think so. Is it unhealthy? Probably...ego has landed I know...

A spontanious goofball...
no comments on this...I'm tired..haha

Disclaimer: I know this is rather absurd but this is my own whimsical list so bear with me...Indeed a very dangerous tag...

Now the question?? does my perfect lover exist??pretty sure a big NO...true love knows no bounds...

Well it's not 8 but some others were already tagged. Hope you enjoy!
if you want to play, please do... if not, it's okay.
0 comments