a:hover {letter-spacing: 0px; cursor: cell;} keep me on
project

Blog Opened Since: 0704



"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it." -- “Oscar Wilde”

TAG?


Singing
@ Sunday, March 25, 2007 3/25/2007 10:39:00 PM

This entry is dedicated to a blardy stoooopid fuckie Sing Ying...Life pretty much revolves around her in Melbourne last yr...The weekly NDSL Tetris competition, Big Two Nite, cheapskate steamboat, not forgetting her beautiful Miriam Yeung voice in the ktv and her fat ass shakin in the club, all her weird encounter with sex and other lots of fun things...haha so glad she called last week and we manage to catch up on the other team members dirt...haha so dis weekend was suppose to go ktv with my HK buddies but plan cancelled cos Elsie had to study for exam (damn @#$%^&*)...so we went clubbing last nite instead...it was so so good, sorta remind me of my very close best fren....Sing Ying...poor girl she must be so lonely and bored in HK now...haha missed her to death....bitch...


p.s/ one thing weird is dat i met Eric in the club as well...n he sorta say we already know each other for ten yrs alredi...OMG ten yrs...sounds so uncle-ish ...I'm getting old...damn....I can't imagine myself in another ten yrs time...maybe busy signing contract in Dave's law firm attending seiw ling fashion shows, baby sitting suat puoi's children....god I can't imagine...Miss all those peeps so so much...you know who u are hehe...and the BMC's of cos...till then bye...

Labels:

0 comments