a:hover {letter-spacing: 0px; cursor: cell;} keep me on
project

Blog Opened Since: 0704



"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it." -- “Oscar Wilde”

TAG?


Just My Luck
@ Monday, November 06, 2006 11/06/2006 10:53:00 PM

I now officially declare that my suay-ness is all gone...haha

woohooo!!! I did a complete 180 dis week...I perfected my coffee(well, not exactly perfect but is much better than last week)...here's my cap and latte ...It's so easy to froth the milk dis week...haha I manage to do the smooth, silky, creamy milk...yummy!!



2day's F&B class rocked so hard...we hv oni 2 customers...and I'm the only floorstaff....n we get to try the restaurant food...It's so damn good....dats the icing to the cake ...and b4 the customer leave... they tipped me real good...It's a fucking 22 bucks...that's the cherry on top of the icing.....haha total coolness...

I got a msg from my lecturer today saying that he received an email from a customer saying that Raymond did a great job during their last visit in the Angliss....And that i was really friendly...Wow dats so cool... Customers do remember me and they actually do take their time and email my lecturer...I'm just wondering...how did they get my lecturer email address...but anyhoos that really is a polite gesture...So nice of them....they totally make my day...

surprise surprise...I attendance for Bar class is full...I attended every single freaking class haha... N i remember all the cocktail's ingredients...I'm so proud of myself today...I totally redeem myself from last week...I played my new black NDSL the whole trip back home...it's so so fun...having I-pod is not enuff...heehehe...time flies when you have fun...I'm currently in war with SuperMario...haha It's been so long since I last enjoy my day so so much....

btw i did the craziest thing last weekend... we decided to draw our face with Sing Ying's make-up and walk around the Melbourne city...we had a blast...total craziness... I think that made up for my Halloween day...


I have the long nose hair, thick eye-brow, ah paul's sign on my forehead, dark eyes and the chibi maruku inspired cheek...haha



well dats it...I hafta get to work now...stupid assignmentssssssss!! i realise this post is very random...haha who cares anyway....

Labels:

1 comments